Our team works together to provide your organization with customized benefit plans that meet your benefits objectives while mitigating healthcare costs and staying compliant.
At Watko Benefit Group, we keep compliance up-to-date by monitoring federal, state, and local regulations. Our job is to provide strategic guidance on the rules and regulations that may have a short-term or long-term effect on your benefit programs.
Watko Benefit Group provides current and valuable compliance assistance to our customers through email distribution, social media, our website, and more.
Benefits and health care compliance is extensive and expanding on a regular basis. Watko Benefit Group will assist with compliance in the following areas:
- ACA Compliance
- ERISA- Employee Retirement Income Security Act
- IRC- Internal Revenue Code
- COBRA- Consolidated Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act
- FMLA- Family Medical Leave Act
- HIPAA- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act
- ADA- Americans with Disabilities Act
- SSA- Social Security Act
- USERRA- Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act
- GINA- Genetic Information and Nondiscrimination Act
- PPACA- Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act
- No Surprises Act
In addition, Watko Benefit Group provides monthly updates on HR issues. We support our clients with HR outsourcing, including handbook preparation, hiring support, personnel practices, etc.
It’s important to conduct a regular review of your HR and benefits-related notices, records, and procedures to ensure compliance with the law. Click below to read more.